8.24.2010

A Day in the Life Sessions





Appreciating photography is all about realizing life is temporary and fleeting.  Moments pass often before we can capture them on film, and we realize this all too late.  A Day in the Life Sessions are a fun way to capture not only your child at their age, but also their lifestyle, and your home.


With A Day in the Life Sessions, I travel to your home for up to a two hour photo shoot.  This enables you to have professional photos of your child at your home.  You get to have memories beautifully frozen just as you lived them.  As wonderful as traditional shoots are, these are even more special and unique.  A child's look not only changes so quickly, but their rooms, their interests, their activities, all change as well.  What better way to hold onto this time in your life than A Day in the Life Session?


All you have to do is contact Kathryn Richey Photos at 870-476-0971 or kathryn@houndsden.com, and schedule.  I'll bring my gear and myself to you!  

A Day in the Life Session - $100
Cost covers travel, set up time, talent, editing time, up to 2 hours of shooting, proof book with two color washes of each photo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a friend of Megan Burgeis. I was wanting to view your price list for photos. I'm on my iPhone and can't find it on your blog. Can you email it to me please? Socrsu2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete